Monday, October 15, 2007

TMTA: Masks

This week's theme for TMTA was Masks. I was certain that I had some cute baroque-looking mask charms somewhere in the murky depths of our craftroom, but either I imagined buying them in the first place (which is weird, because I'm sure I've used a few), or I put them in a really, really safe and sensible place, which means I won't be seeing them for a few years.

So, I had to improvise.



The face is from a book of Indian clip art, and it's a mask of some kind, though it's uncannily realistic-looking. I cut the body out of card, and the hair out of some bright orange paper. It's a darker themed card than I'm used to making, but I like it.

ETA: And it looks like I was too slow for this theme - that will teach me to get my act together - I've had this card made for a few days and everything. Never mind!

2 comments:

Debbi Baker said...

Pity it was too late - it is a great ATC! And I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you - see my blog for details. Hope you'll participate - it is just for fun!

Barbara said...

wow! i found your blog in the creative blogger world and i can only say wow! I will visit again ! warm regards Barbara