Monday, October 29, 2007

Catching up on things

I have a tiny amount of internet fame: I'm the artist in the spotlight at Stacey Apeitos's website, Go-Make-Art.com

I've also merged my two google IDs, so that I don't have to keep logging in and out of Google to leave comments on blogs and be able to read my Gmail at the same time. This means that the notification on the comments that I read might look slightly different but it's still me. It's going to be so much easier to use just the one ID online.

It's deliciously rainy here! The damns are full, the creeks are running, the grass is green, and we're well positioned to head into the heat of summer.

Check out this creek, snapped at speed from the car window, because it's not a place you can stop and take photos. It's like the chocolate river in Willy Wonka! It's normally a dry bed.:



And this is Lake Colac - see the grass poking up through the water? That's where the water line used to be. That's how much water has flowed into the lake:


This makes for happy cows:


And a happy me.

No comments: