Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bon Voyage, ATC!

Here's the ATC that's currently on its way to Domito in France. It's an Autumn themed card.


And this one is made from scraps of crazy quilting that were too good to throw away. It's looking for a home, if anyone is interested in swapping.


I think I prefer photographing my work to scanning it. I really like using my camera, now that I've figured out how to use the macro setting properly, and to switch off the automatic flash. Ten Tastiest Food Photography Tips is a really helpful site for capturing good pics of tiny things like ATCs.

1 comment:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

hey there Mz Danielle...thankyou for dropping in a few times to my blog and saying Hi...now it is my turn...just love all your arty stuff woman.You and Deb are inspiring me to get into fabrics I can tell you....that blue button one you made is gorgeous as is the ones you have done here.May I add you to my fav blog lists please :o)
hugs
Annette